I Need Some Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPervySage

Ok I've been away for a while and now im back so i need some ideas from you guys. I got a PSP for Xmas... and by the end of this year i want to buy another shell for it and give it the paint job it deserves... a Mjolnir Paint job. So using Adam's tutorial i would like to give it the proper paint job, but the only problem is, is that the faceplate, unlike the underside, is a slick plastic using duel injection.
camyslvdragonb.jpg

So that means i would have to reverse the painting process, or buy a matte faceplate to make it like the underside. So i need some paint job ideas from the 405th community, which process should i use? and what should i make it look like? Here's some pictures to give you an idea of what a PSP looks like if you don't know already.
sony-psp.jpg

psp_close.jpg

I was thinking of making the black part of the faceplate and back like the OD Green like Chief's armor. And removing the silver ring and black psp logo and use a gold visor... should i try to design a dual layer or just leave it flat? So what should i do with the silver strip, buttons, and clear trigger buttons?
so give me some feedback on my ideas so far and give me some ideas people please i know the 405th is full of ideas
Thank you

You can also go to Skinit.com and customize your own skin. You can use paint or a design program to make the patterns and textures and buy your own for about $20.

yea ive seen that skin before, thats were i got the idea... but i dont like skins they dont cover the whole psp so thats why i wanted to give it a full painting. i never thought about painting the analog stick but your right painting a killing spree would be sweet
Also off topic, we helped my parents flip a house and my dad is gonna give me like 300-400 for helping and he wants me to get a laptop with and if i get a lenovo i might consider painting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back