I Took First In Pole Vaulting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan118

Ok, guys first off I do Pole Vaulting in track. I also do distance, triple jump and, hurtles. Basically jumps and distance lol. Well any way our first freshen meet was home and on last Thursday, but it got rained out. I was so bummed till I learned I was bumped up to JV on Pole Vaulting! I was so stoked. So we go to the meet on Friday and I took First in JV for Pole Vaulting. It was awesome b/c it was my first meet and I took first lol. Even better was teh fact that we won the whole meet! and only by half a point lol. It was an awesome way to start the season. I jumped 9 ft which isn't terribly great but man Im excited lol.

Congradulations man, nice job. i'm a good sprinter but, i don't have that much stamina :( . i've always thought that pole vaulting was awesome, is it hard?

It defiantly takes practice. I wouldn't necessarily say its hard though, but it does take some preparation/practice.

Spartanspork said:
Congradulations man, nice job. i'm a good sprinter but, i don't have that much stamina :( . i've always thought that pole vaulting was awesome, is it hard?
Seems like it! Nice job!

Last edited by a moderator:
have you ever landed on your back? i would just think that, if you flipped over on the pole and then you get slammed hard on your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back