i want to help any one that needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked job mate. I like the open-forum style of this thread.

What do you do for all of the detail parts on your armour?

Also, how are you painting your helmet? It looks awesome.

Thanks!

Good work, for the helmet, what proportions have you used? Because I did the frist helmet (Mark VI) but it is smaller than my head... Can you explane me how do it please? (Sorry for my bad english i'm italian)

hey Cucco! ciao! anche tu intrigato dal pensiero di avere la tua armatura spartan eh? ahahahah... in 2d in alto c'è la possibilità di scalare il modello... magari nel lucca comics 2012 ci becchiamo ahahah :D

thank you for the answer meltingarmymen... you helped me a lot! thank you!

Wicked job mate. I like the open-forum style of this thread.

What do you do for all of the detail parts on your armour?

Also, how are you painting your helmet? It looks awesome.

Thanks!
thanks ^^, i just try and look at what is true in size and scale for all the small parts but keeping in mined that things need to look just right from a far as well as up close , i use a primer, main paint , detail paint , then silver for defined scaring drybrush silver over all sharp corners then blacken in 2 lairs 1st just true to everything then a blacking bits to make things more defined .

Hi any chance you make 3D models or know someone who does? I am willing to pay to have these made. I have tried inquiring with a few different people but they did not answer me or are to busy to do it. I have tried propzone but they are backed up right now and can't help me. Any help any one can give me in getting some 3D models that would be great thanks.

Hi any chance you make 3D models or know someone who does? I am willing to pay to have these made. I have tried inquiring with a few different people but they did not answer me or are to busy to do it. I have tried propzone but they are backed up right now and can't help me. Any help any one can give me in getting some 3D models that would be great thanks.
i can make 3D models yes what in mined do you want made

hey Cucco! ciao! anche tu intrigato dal pensiero di avere la tua armatura spartan eh? ahahahah... in 2d in alto c'è la possibilità di scalare il modello... magari nel lucca comics 2012 ci becchiamo ahahah :D

thank you for the answer meltingarmymen... you helped me a lot! thank you!
XD i didnt get a word of the fist thing but thanks

Good work, for the helmet, what proportions have you used? Because I did the frist helmet (Mark VI) but it is smaller than my head... Can you explane me how do it please? (Sorry for my bad english i'm italian)
well its very simple just fined your head size and add on 5% of it . (x over 100 X 5+x= scale )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back