i was bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

i used this for my wallpaper. i made it on paint :D hope you like it... i dont have photoshop so i couldn't do what i wanted.
ready.jpg

Fragclone said:
i used this for my wallpaper. i made it on paint :D hope you like it... i dont have photoshop so i couldn't do what i wanted.
ready.jpg
Yo how did you get that Brian:118 thing on your signature and ya thats cool background/wallpaper

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanForever said:
Yo how did you get that Brian:118 thing on your signature and ya thats cool background/wallpaper
i just made it on paint. same with the wallpaper.

You are a master of the paint O_O as usual, you should see te other stuff hes made, starfox cheif, stick figure chief, hm.. how long could this list get, honestly fragclones a mastah with teh paint, and usualy when it comes to halo >_> and moving the logo isnt a very bad idea.

W1D0MAK3R said:
Photoshop Rocks!!!!!!!!

if you cant get it, download bit torrent and get a hacked version

Thats called stealing nd its illeagle. Why not scam one of your friend :p

Please don't talk about getting pirated/cracked software on these forums... We don't want any legal issues here.

I will give it a go myself using the same kind of idea, but uh, where did you find the large 405th logo?

Thanks,

-Doom

well one i'll get to posting the main pic... as soon as i find my file again O_O i took the pick from windows movie maker. but idk if i still have it. 2. im not downloading photoshop from those websites cus theres a chance of ANOTHER virus. :sleep: plus yes its illegal and bootleging. anyways i'll move it over for you :D
real image:
ready-1.jpg

new frame: [edited]
ready2.jpg

Not bad Frag, your bird looks a bit funky with that outline though...

I spent about an hour or two making this one (suprisingly). I had alrady made the green sky awhile ago, but it took me a LONG time to get the bird cut out and look fairly decent. I still need to touch up the bird in a few places but otherwise I think My version of a 405th wallpaper is done...

Check it out:

warningsigncopyvg5.jpg

Hope you guys like it! I am using it on my Dual screen computer right now and have my icons along the borders, looks really awesome, I might have to get a prnt scrn later :D .

Thanks,

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back