I was ordering 405th shirts and thought you might want one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too all those international forum members:
There have been questions from our international forum members about shipping. Please do not concern yourself with additional shipping costs at this time. These are a short order item and the order needs to be placed immediately. Please place your order, any additional international shipping costs will be covered provided you purchase your shirt today and get in on this order.

Awesome! (Double awesome actually, because awesome alone is not a long enough post :-D)

Done. I hope this works, never ordered anything with Google Checkout before :)

this is freakin awesome, i want one but i am probably not allowed to buy anything off the internet (parents -_-) but i might buy one after PAX and DCON

Im trying to buy one but i cant via the google checkout thing. Google mail never accepts my password always says its wrong, tried creating several new accounts but i cant get to create one keeps saying the image verifications are wrong.. Tried to recover password and says the email address doesnt exist. Its retarded. Can i pay via Paypal instead? I dont want to lose out on one cause of google. Would appreciate if a grey one in XL could be reserved for me til i can get through the payment

I tried one more account creation and it finally worked so got my order in. Always had problems with google mail randomly saying my info is wrong even if its all saved

Great looking shirts didnt want to miss out on this rare chance to get one, even if i am a noob. Thanks for letting us know :)

Im not going to Pax/D-con and I dont even have the funds right now. But I'm wondering if I can order later on. Is there an end date or final day to buy? if so when is it?

Ok, headed to shop to order batch to try and get them for PAX/Dcon. If you didn't get an order in this time, I'll be ordering them again in probably a couple weeks.

Ohh I'd love one but I can afford one right now. Why not have them a more permanent feature of the site? oooo and have hoodies too

Damn, looks like I missed this round. Im going to want one next time you order, maybe 2. Thanks for putting in the effort of organizing this Adam, and its nice to see you around here again!

Lemme know if you need your shirts for Dcon, I'll be sending DCON orders to Johnny Dreads to be picked up at Dragoncon.

I am wondering when the orders to individual addresses will ship (Google reports no movement). I'll be moving in about 10 days and thought these were shipping out earlier than now.

I understand if people are busy with conventions and other things...just don't want to miss the package. Thank you.

Hopefully I can still order one. I PMed you about Paypal, but you directed me to the link withc only seems to except a credt/debit card. I will have funds tomorrow in my bank (Debit), but if I missed it, I understand. Well, hopefully you have a large for my muscular body in the event some are still available...lol :) Be good!

Nooooo - I didn't see this until today! :( Anywho, I also hope that these are reordered soon - I'm really loving the mocha version!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from Adam at PAX and its great. The printing turned out well and the t-shirt is good quality. Highly recommend them when they are put out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back