Props Ichigo´s Bankai "cutting Moon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SagittariusArt

I want to start a new Project, thats also new to me.

Cause i wanna try to make a Katana, but not just a Katana, it should be the Bankai from Ichigo from Bleach.

Does someone have Tips how to realise that? I need a light Sword that is easy to made and strong enough not to brake.

The Bankai wich i mean:

ichigo_tensa_bankai_sword_wg-8018-2.jpg

to be honest i would order it i have seen one in the BUDK.com catalog thats really cheap. i think no more than like 40 bucks and is long as hell

Its straight easy to make a sword out of wood.

You need a good knot-less piece of wood, a jigsaw, some sanding implements, and a small plane and you are ready to go:)

Yeah, my buddy bought this sword on trueswords.com, costed like 35 bucks and its like 40 inches. Pretty sweet.

Yeah, i think buying would come cheaper, found a Shop in Germany that has some of them.

At last i dont make my Room again dirty^^

Yeah, id suggest just buying a replica, or get one for your bday, my friend got me it a month ago and it is awesome. He got it from amazon.com so ya can check it out there. Theres a couple of different versions with varying prices ranging from 40-80 bucks.

I've been thinking about using it with my ODST costume too.

Update:

I choised to build one, because first i got not that much Money for a Replica-Sword, they are very expensive here, and second the Replica is wrong, its not like the real Tensa Bankai. The real one has no curved Blade, but a straight one.

Tensa_Zangetsu.bmp.jpg

So i buyed the most of the Materials that i needed and i got the Handels done, the same for the Blade.

All i need to do now is the Tsuba, but short sayed: Its easyer to make a Katana then a MkVI Helmet out of Pepakura!

I tryed it and i was shocked how it came out, i dont knowed that my Skills are this great.

Photos come in a few Days when i got the Tsuba done.

The Stig said:
Wood, No questions asked.

Get a large piece of strong wood.

Draw the basic shape of Zangetsu.

Cut it out somehow.

Sand like a bitch.

The rest you can probably figure out yourself.

A little late your Reply come, young Padawan :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back