Ichigo Full Hollow Mask/helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalmage

Jr Member
I spent about a day on this and last night i finally completed it!!! :D:D, i know i could have sanded it to perfection, but i ran out of body filler to fix the un smoothed parts, and as i wont have money for a month i dont wanna WAAAIT>.< xD, anyways here we go...thanks very much to fat-hi555, im putting the pictures of my various stages :D

Pepakura base:
IMG_2031.jpg

Bondo/sanded hemlet :
IMG_2036.jpg

Painted finnish:
IMG_2037.jpg

For getting it done in one day it's not bad. I'd like to see you sand it some more, just because you don't see many Hollow Ichigo masks hand made.

Thanks, i would use my big sander to perfect it but i stuck the horns on early ¬_¬, lol then i realised i wanted to have sanded it, ill try to hand sand it again.....for the teeth would u suggest, puting a thick layer of bondo then carving out the teeth?? :D

this is really good for a day of work, but i think you should start slowly and not rush things. Not being a douche, but just giving a friendly advice :)

And for the teeth, why dont you try the thin foam? I dont know if it works, but give it a try. :D

Haha good idea for the teeth, what i was thinking was puting a fat layer of body filler, and carving the teeth out but illl try ur idea first....The thing is im the type that speeds things, And if i go slowly it will not look a good as if i did it slowly...Seriosly...Ive done something fast looks really good, i go back do it slowly and carefully, looks like **** ¬_¬. dunno why this happeneds ...but meh :), im currently sanding this helmet into perfection :D:D keep ya posted

Oh my god, I leave you for a few weeks and this is what you come out with :O!!!!!!!
Haha im loving this, are you giving up on your MK6?

Ironic, I just finished an episode of Bleach :3
Bondo is a pain to sand, but if you do it just right it looks awesome (using low to high grain sandpaper is the key).
Making a costume on a tight budget sucks. I feel your pain. *looks at his paper armor*
But that's when you find cheap alternatives! Imagination is the key!!!1!11!!! So is a keyboard ^_^

Ironic, I just finished an episode of Bleach :3
Bondo is a pain to sand, but if you do it just right it looks awesome (using low to high grain sandpaper is the key).
Making a costume on a tight budget sucks. I feel your pain. *looks at his paper armor*
But that's when you find cheap alternatives! Imagination is the key!!!1!11!!! So is a keyboard ^_^
Haha so true my friend sooo true...xD

Oh my god, I leave you for a few weeks and this is what you come out with :O!!!!!!!
Haha im loving this, are you giving up on your MK6?

Haha thanks and no, i just thought i need something to wear to expo in may, and the MK6 is gonna atleast take me a year to do.....:D if i rushed it i might as well have not done it :)

I have another files that has teeth if you want it. . . can you take off the horns any way???

I have another files that has teeth if you want it. . . can you take off the horns any way???

i've made the teeth through clay, i mean put clay on the table, then carve the size of desired tooth(anyway ichigo's teeth are not identicals,mostly) then pour resin , the clay acts as your mold instead of RTV or rubber...

i don't wanna hi-jack the thread,but i just want to show mine...
here... its no candle :) i just use some of my "trans fast dye"(use to give color to resin,like stained glass) color for resin...
P270511_1013.jpg

i pull it one by one then dremel it according to my like,sharpness,length,etc....

then i put it one by one(i use bondo as glue) remember to put the lower teeth first then the upper portion.

mine turns out like like this....

P270511_1228.jpg

all i need now is budget for spray paint,haha....

i wish this helps, especially this holloween....

this looks great, bleach is one of my most favorite anime and i never expected to see this. I cant wait to see more cause this looks totally awesome.

Haha, thanks guys totally forgot about this post D:, aha, i just drew the teeth in;D, dont really have the budget to improve:( , Currently the helmet is in my costume box :D

Aaaah Sorry for double post but i cant belive i forgot to post a picture, well a bit after i finnished, i sanded it a bit more and drew in the detail as the expo was next day:
IMG_2631.jpg

STOP!! I found a pep file for Grimjow's hollow mask, maybe you could just take the teeth from it :3

also where did you find the pep file for the mas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back