Id Flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien26

Ok, I think I messed up a bit with the pepping stage for the chest piece (I'll send pictures later). Would it behoove one to glue together flaps based on their number? (ex glue flap 1, then 2, then 3, and so on...)

You don't have to go by numbers like that. Just put them together with whatever ones you can. And look at the models to see what parts would be the hardest and start with those to get a better overall pep

Good Question. I have found if you look at the 3D you can get the best way the puzzle goes. I try before printing to lable Right and Left and then assemble the sides separately. Things like the Helmet and AR go together easier that way. Well, at least for me. I have also found most have the tabs set at 5 and I like a little more like 7. Hope this is good.

I start with connecting random parts (correctly), then keep connecting them until the part is finished. Kinda chaotic, but I like chaos *evil laugh* :unsure:
But now that I'm doing a higher detail level, I'm starting to look at how the parts connect on the model (plus when I trace them off my screen, I forget to write the numbers on the tabs! :oops: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back