If Anyone Is Selling A Good Suit For Cheap Post Here Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerpro06

i just wanted to get a suit for a school costume contest so i wanted a good master cheif armor so if anyone has one laying around that they dont want that would be great, and thank you for reading this if you didnt decide to stop reading after the first five words lol

sadly there is no such thing as a good suit for cheap. Unless you consider over $2000 as not much money....
Try making one yourself from pepakura.

As p0rtalman said, cheap is 2000 dollars. Unless you want cheap and horrible then you can get the Rubies. Good luck on this endeavor.

This is about as good/cheap as you would get.

Picture069.jpg

This was my old armor and it still sold for $150. (Basically just the materials I had in it.)
Best idea would be to start on your own and have it ready for next year. If you have any questions about building it dont hesitate to ask the Q&A team. Thats what we're here for. ;)

yeah, its too late for this year for halloween, but try next year. you aren't gonna find a good costume cheaply.

And that suit just went to a VERY good home... A family in our area who lost everything during IKE, there 12yr boy has that suit and one of Link's old Pistols for HALLOWEEN...

Newspartancreator said:
And that suit just went to a VERY good home... A family in our area who lost everything during IKE, there 12yr boy has that suit and one of Link's old Pistols for HALLOWEEN...

Hey that was pretty cool of you. If you can see if you can get a pic of him wearing it for me. Nice to know it went to good use.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got one, would it even ship in time? Its too late, and you won't find a "cheap" suit this time of year, unless you want rubies.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
This is about as good/cheap as you would get.

Picture069.jpg

This was my old armor and it still sold for $150. (Basically just the materials I had in it.)
Best idea would be to start on your own and have it ready for next year. If you have any questions about building it dont hesitate to ask the Q&A team. Thats what we're here for. ;)

pretty legit for being a modest $150. Also, there's something surprisingly badass about the 16-bit Super Nintendo type feel to it.

mcdonalds said:
rubies? confusion o_O

Rubie's armour costs around $700 depending on where you get it from. Its not really accurate, I think someone once called it Pajama Chief lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back