Ig88 Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
witchking - I dont know the answer to this. And honestly, I am not trolling or targettin you.

but as was in the last time you posted a link to this guys model page - its does explicitly state "This object must not be used for commercial purpose

and may not be re-distributed for any reasons".

my personal opinion is that you should probably not be using this info without gettin consent from the original modeller, or at the very least be crediting him in your post.

only reason I am bringing this up is that I am tryin to maintain taht SW pep download hub, and dont want to link to 'dodgy threads' if I can help it - and some clarification from a mod would help?

This is a Link to a 3D modelers Website, not a redistributed file, no harm done in sharing a website link.

Heatshock - I see what your saying ! But i only posted the link to help who every would try to design these model's

I try designing stuff my self but it just end in me almost crushing my laptop :( So i'll stick to building them !

And I won't post anymore links.

hey no probs witchking - but a moderator has replied that its ok! Seriously wasnt trying to harass you - just didnt want to see yourself or the website get into any trouble. IN fact theres a helmet I foudn on that site a while ago under the title Clone COmmander which is the Ep III clone pilot lid which I have been dying to ask some one to pep!!

so post away mate!!

will also include it in the download hub :D

Nate

LOL Hey your just looking out for the forum i can respect that :) I seen lots of great stuff i like to see be made in to PEP

I just throw the idea's out there and hopeful someone says.. hey i can do that !

Here a few more idea's !

i posted this the Chainsaw staff from Gears of war !

The Helmet from the Crimson Guard (Gi-Joe )

The Helmet w/no face Cobra Commander

Ig88 full size -

Ig88 weapons-

Ok the one sound weird but the helmet's from the cartoon M.A.S.K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back