Iida Tenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys. Does anyone out there have templates for the anime character Iida Tenya? My daughter is a big fan and is looking to cosplay him next.......All I have found was some pic of other people that have already built suits but nothing specific on how they built it. I'm not good at free-handing. I can modify templates as needed but to build something from scratch.....way out of my comfort zone.

The only place I found templates for his helmet and armour were on Etsy. I don't think you want to spend $22 on that.

Hey guys. Does anyone out there have templates for the anime character Iida Tenya? My daughter is a big fan and is looking to cosplay him next.......All I have found was some pic of other people that have already built suits but nothing specific on how they built it. I'm not good at free-handing. I can modify templates as needed but to build something from scratch.....way out of my comfort zone.

I'll poke around the west coast weeb groups and see if any of them have a lead on templates. Here's hoping you don't have to take the duct tape mummy route.

Status
Not open for further replies.