Ikkicon 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started a "who's going to yulecon" but that was a bust since plans have changed, i don't really like going to cons without my hubs, so after i got with him we may be going to ikkicon instead.

just curious who might be going to this con.

it's from January 1-3, 2010 in Austin, Texas.

I'm hoping to have my armor completely finished by then, so before then, is there anyone willing to get with me sooner than later so I can get some hands on help perhaps? i'm stuck in the sanding process with sloppy body filler an fiberglassing work... perhaps some hand on demonstrations would help speed things along with me ;n;

i know maybe 2 people that have invited me at some point but i'm just making sure of all my possible connections is all ^__^

which by late april i'll have moved to VA, in DC so if there's any 405th members out there, make yourself known to me (not in this thread, lol. on my page or something XD)

-Martinez out

Well, I'm an Austinite who's new to the 405th(Like, this is my first post new :p) But I'd be glad to hang out and help you where I can. My fiancee and I are working on a set of armor ourselves(though my stupid printer hates pepakira). Maybe you can give me some advice and tips on how to start a good set of armor. Hope we can talk soon!

Peace, love, and all of the above!

Joanie

sure anytime ^^ this is my first armor as well, i just did some MAJOR research before even taking a baby step, lol. i also have people like ithica, Chris Gold an moonwildflower offering help when i need it, so it's always nice to have more veteran armor builders on my team, XDD

give me a holler whenever you got a question i'll see how i can help or where i can direct you to if you haven't found it yourself yet... i saved a bunch of really helpful threads ^^ that i use often XD

anyway, hope you'll be able to make it to ikkicon, it'd be nice to meet others there. if you work hard you should be able to get your armor done by then ^^

also! welcome to 405th! ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back