Im a NOOOB, where should i start? *PLease Help*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Noob! Your like myself unsure of where to start and what to do. Before I started asking questions of any forum members I jumped headfirst into pepakura by downloading the software and purchasing the keys so I could have full access. While I have a good handle on pepakura Viewer Im not so good with Pepakura designer. I already have half a gears of war costume built and resined on the outside and fiberglassed on the inside ready for bondo now! Also have an assault rifle and Iron Man mark 6 helmet built. Used 300gram cardstock while this was a small bit difficult to fold at times it made the models nice and firm and they held shape well while being resined. All in all just pick a model you want to build and try it out Pepakura takes ages to do but its so worth it when you start to see the piece come together or when others see you work and are blown away! The numbers are not difficult I personally keep a list and also if you have floor space you can match them up as you are cutting them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back