Im back, so what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST TJ92

Hello everyone! Im glad to see that this site is now working ok and Im going to start a new project. It shouldnt be too big, maybe a gun or something but I have no idea what its gonna be so any suggestions are welcome. Pepakura H3 Sniper rifle might be the one on the line coming next. But I dont know yet. :)

Nice to have you back, man! My suggestion would be for you to try out something covie, as you just built an entire ODST suit. But it's your own decision what you build, just sayin' that covie gun would be a bit different.

Well how 'bout something BIG, like Brute Shot, Gravity Hammer or Grunt suit? But really, you just build whatever you want, I was just making some suggestions. If you really want inspiration, the best way I have found to find some, is to google pictures until you come up with something cool.

Frag grenade DONE ;)

Click the images if they are too small to see properly.
-Image not available-
11152598.t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Size compared with the Automag (both 1:1 scale):
-Image not available-
Yep, that´s pretty much it. :D...
_______________________________________________________________________________________
...but here are some reference pictures of my next up-coming project!!!!!

11152600.t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is gonna be something small, but still a tiny bit awesome. I´ll make a whole new post for it, once I´v started making some progress. I am planning to start it within the next seven days. So stay tuned for MINIATURE FORERUNNER SPIRE!

(Keywords: Halo, Installation 04, miniature, forerunner, struckture, spire, winter, snow, icy, mountain, landscape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back