Im going to attempt to go full out. All tricks intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind forget it.
405th is no fun. Just delete all of this and any other of the three posts mods. Not worth it. You dont have to answer "The worlds questions" just say something like.
"I think 'insert clay brand here' is nice"

But forget it.

DELETE THIS THREAD MODS@

Alright guys, stop the bickering.

Look. Cemre should have done a little more thorough research I'll admit. He's slightly at fault for not doing that, and I'm not sticking up for either party here. The answers are on this forum, if you look (even though this forum has absolutely terrible organisation and it's no wonder people come asking questions if half of the answers are buried under five pages of worthless banter instead of being merged with the first post where they're of some use).

But conversely... like I said. Stop jumping on people. Yes, he tried pepakura. Yes, he tried card. Those methods don't work for him, so he wants to try moulding. Just because he failed the first two times, don't assume he'll fail the third time. That's like saying a person that can do amazing paintings should also be able to carve and do beautiful pencil sketches. It just doesn't work that way - personal skills differ.

And Frost, I'm looking right at you here when I say 'stop putting people down'. I've bit my lip over this for far too long - you have got to be the most elitist, stuck-up member of any forum I have ever seen. Get over yourself - we're not all geniuses, we're not all as good at things as you are. But belittling other people's skills is unacceptable, no matter what the other person has done.

ecose said:
i fully agree

That's not even an official IQ test. It was done on the internet... Could you show me that website so that i could triple the IQ result.

Last edited by a moderator:
This iq test in my sig is a real life to god iq test, that cost like 6.50 (Sorry 'bout that typo), the OTHER two I took where from the internet and had similar results. I cannot rememeber the website of one of them. But the one I got a 185 on was at www.Iqtest.com.
Plus, whats this got to do with iq? Anyway mods, please delete this, its turning into another flame war.

to be honest, buy some cheap modelling clay, and play around with it. The thing about this kind of stuff is you just need to try it yourself, of course some stuff is better than others, but that is definately something you should determine on your own. Some people are brilliant with clay, others pretty sucky, and others good through trial and error, and seeing it through.

and also, people are always going on about other people being too lazy to search, and to be honest, whats the difference? i mean either way, it requires someone else typing on the keyboard to tell them the 'answer', because they don't know. so if they don't know, just tell them. easy as that. forums are the best place for these kind of questions (i.e. general opinions), so why not a forum this person likes? if you don't like it, just ignore it. It's the mature thing to do i suppose. Or are you too lazy to hit the back button?

Did you try searching for the answers to your question? I think i've seen the answer to most of those but I can't remember where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back