Im going to start my armor finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tutorial is moving back onto the front burner shortly.... like today or tomorrow when I finish up Reds energy sword, and start making some new molds of various stuff.

I'd love it if somone would volunteer to write a Pepakura tutorial; how to use the program, how to scale it... ect. It would be perfect for the ONI tutorials section.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to volunteer someone... I found it's better to let someone take their own initiative to offer. I can't imagine what everyones schedules are like with schools and job and such..

Anyway... no more thread highjacking... back to your topic.. :mrgreen:

i was saying that more as an "ask that guy thing" than a volunteer but anywho. . .

I started building the chest section last night it gets annoying cutting things out. It should be done in like 3 days because i have no time to work on it.

well someone will get around to it. it also seems that everyone is asking poor jedifraz everything

I can try. It would have to be soley based upon using the unregistered version with JediFraz's .pdo files because I don't know 3dsmax or any of those software types to make my own tutorial even if I did have a registered copy.

Perhaps I'll try starting this tutorial tonight, since I don't have much to do once I'm done mowing the grass.

I got so pissed off last night i finished constructing my chest piece but my rib cage is too big and it wont fit. now i have to reconstruct it again. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im runing a P4 3.0 with 1 gig ram, 160 gig HDD, and a 19" LCD and my puter barely handles this 3d stuff. I miss my XP gaming comp. Vista hasnt been nice to me lately, its very finicky. :evil:

move to pepakura section.

finally progress.

ok so i haven't posted any pics here for awhile.
the tape will be gone when im done glueing it.

that what i have done so far. im working on the lefts forearm right now so if that works out ill be making it in cardboard and posting it here in the next few days with the right one too. and then i will do my chest and maybe helmet again.

you know you liked it.

as for the iside i was thinking about getiing lots of thick foam pads and then filling the inside with it and cutting some out. so it holds the piece in place but allows it to move.

anyways. . .

if you think its too revealing just tell me and ill take it down. it doesnt bother me but it might bother you so if you want ill take them down.

i just finished putting together a paper version of the left forearm and it was slightly large. so i have to edit it. but yea.

Darth-Malevelus said:
Im runing a P4 3.0 with 1 gig ram, 160 gig HDD, and a 19" LCD and my puter barely handles this 3d stuff. I miss my XP gaming comp. Vista hasnt been nice to me lately, its very finicky. :evil:

Running vista with only 1G of RAM is a death sentence. Vista alone requires 1G of ram to run itself, let alone another application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back