Im OFFICALY scared of National Geographic Channel..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I would consider you shut up and not argue with a lady who knows more about the female body then you do, you'll get your ass kicked.

I deleted my last post because I reread and noticed things dont need to continue, btw we got soo off topic, it started from black holes and now its about cancer...

Let move it onto another thing, shall we?

If they do make a small black hole, it will fizzle out just as you said, hopefully this technology will lead to a nuclear fusion reactor, since a nuclear fusion reaction requires a powerful magnetic field in order for it to be made stable, and this new particle accelerator may give us the magnetic force we need.

I'd like to see cars run off dark matter and have a 1 cyl engine, outrun a ferrari maybe? An Electric car with a 1 cyl engine can outrun a ferrari at 0-60.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Guys, I would consider you shut up and not argue with a lady who knows more about the female body then you do, you'll get your ass kicked.

You must be talking about the guy who said he deleted his post? I wasn't arguing... I was asking questions... Discussion does not equal arguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back