Important update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Good Afternoon Soldiers,

We need to do an emergency election for our regiment. As the current RCO for this regiment, I've been absent and I haven't nearly been as active as I hope. For that, I'm extremely sorry. My personal life has been busy and a lot of changes are happening which is taking up my time. I love this regiment and I would hate to see it not taken care of. Therefore, I have asked BMP Props to take command of the regiment. However, before we can make it official we need to make an election that the majority will agree to this new change. I will step down as the XO of the regiment.

Bryan will be a fantastic RCO and he is a veteran in the cosplay community.

We need to have at least 2 votes plus his acceptance to take the helm.

I officially nominate Bryan Doell as RCO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.....Luis is correct that we need to hold an emergency election but we do need to do this properly in order to make sure that the Regiment is getting who they want. Having said that, if no one else has a completed nomination in the next 4 days, and Bryan's nomination IS complete, he will become your new RCO. A completed nomination is a nomination, a second and acceptance by the nominee. Currently we stand at 2 out of the 3 steps to complete Bryan's nomination.

Luis, thank you so much for putting your Regiment first and knowing when it is time to let someone else step up so you can focus on real life. Your service to this Regiment is much appreciated.

I'm honored to accept my nomination to take the mantle. Luis has done a fantastic job and will be a hard act to follow. I'm up for the challenge and know that I can continue to make our regiment proud. Thank you for the opportunity.

Thank you, BMP Props. Your nomination is now complete. As I said, if there are no other completed nominations in the next 4 days, you will become the new Southern RCO. Thank you for stepping up.

Thank you everyone.....tomorrow afternoon ish we'll make the change official.

Thank you everyone. As the nomination period is now over and we have only one completed nomination, BMP Props is your new RCO. We'll work on getting him his permissions to complete the process. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back