Interesting stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke30695

http://www.thefinalfight.com/halo3/

Looks like we get to fight the Flood on earth >.< but there is also, what appears to be a new multiplayer mode, based on the Flood, and the uninfected, the Flood team must infect other players to get points, and the uninfected team must kill the Flood to also receive points, sounds pretty interesting. Check it out. And this is the same site that has what appears to be the SPI armor in the Halo 3 pictures here http://www.thefinalfight.com/forums/index....ic=545&st=0, yes that link has been posted on another topic, but just informing you guys that this is the same site its from, now I can't wait to get my Legendary Edition on September 25!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!? ITS NOT SPI ARMOR! THE SHAPES ARE ALL WRONG!!!

oh, and nice find :)

Heres what Bungie says about that:

Folks have already made obvious comparisons with the Spartan III armor featured in Eric Nylund’s excellent Ghosts of Onyx. We’re not confirming whether or not that’s on the money right now, but suffice it to say that the Spartan program and the Mjolnir armor project produced some very interesting combat materials.

Nevertheless I wouldn't get so worked up over people calling it SPI, simply because SPI is the closest thing we have to compare it to. When they do eventually release the official name designation for the armor we'll know then... but until then I think it's fair to call it 'SPI-like'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would honestly go with the SPI, because before, the only actual references we had were on the front of Nylund's Ghosts of Onyx book, so we can go ahead and use this "Unknown armor" as a basic look at what the SPI armor should look like, whether or not its the SPI armor, it will be interesting to see in Halo 3.

WHOOO! More armor types = more crappy machinimas being put out there.

We got Pirates vs Ninjas already
Now we get "Old Guard vs New Breed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back