Internet meet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello everyone! Since there doesn't seem to be any time soon that we will be able to start up local regiment meetups again I would like to start and host a meetup for the entire mountain regiment through Zoom! Zoom will allow us to have all of our members on at once and we can all get introduced to each other face to face or at least somewhat. I am going to tenatively put the date and time down for this meeting for thursday the 28th of May from 5pm to 9pm. The invite will be open so people can come and go as they please. I will leave the zoom link in this thread and in the regiment's discord for folks who want to join and delete it after the party is over!

Thursday, 28th of may 05/28/2020 from 5:00pm-9:00pm MST

I'll be there the whole time and I look forward to seeing everyone there! There will be the opportunity to play some games that I will organize. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know in this thread!

-Angus314

Last edited:
Wont be able to be there the whole time but i will definitely hop on towards the end after work!

I get off work at midnight, as soon as I get home I will be there if there are still people on!

Edit: I just realized the meetup ends before I get off work : ( I can try to pull some strings, unlikely though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back