Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfeather

I've been looking over the sticky posts and find my self coming up with no answer for something that I am probably just over looking. How do you know what piece goes where when building pep armor ?

Welcome to the forums.

Have you tried using Pepakura Viewer or Designer yet? Sometimes finding the answers to simple questions is best accomplished by diving in and looking around. Edge IDs are used by the software to identify which edges are married (edge IDs must be turned on for them to print out with the pieces), or you can use your computer with Pepakura Viewer running to reference the model and the pieces during paper assembly.

Please avoid starting new threads dedicated in singular simple questions...try to place them in appropriate help (sticky) threads, only after you feel you've done a sufficient amount of searching on your own (answers to most early questions can be found by reading through the stickies, tutorials, and build threads, using the advanced search tool, or dinking around for a bit on your own).

Thank-you, I found the edge id just after posting this,. and yes my apologies I hadn't intended on starting a new thread chose the wrong option .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back