Introduction and first project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protonic Iceman

Hey what's up 405th? this is my first post, so lemme know what to improve on. to introduce myself, I'm Nick Gunkel, I'm 16, I work at Target, I go to a local college, I love Games (especially Halo and COD) I've been using the 405th for about 9 months now, but I only made this account last week.
so that's my introduction, lemme know what else you wanna know, and now for my project! Like I said I've been using the 405th for about 9 months, and have made a few things already, but this is my first.-

I made the Pepakura Jun helmet by Raziel-Darkness, if you're going for the Jun look, this probably isn't your helmet, but if you're looking for a beast-looking helmet, this one is great! I altered a little bit here and there, so it doesn't completely match, but it's close. I have pictures, but I'm not sure how to put them up, I think I'll have to open a photobucket (help would be welcomed) when I get it to work, I put the pics up.

Anyways, I have almost completed the helmet, I have paint on it, but I might re-do that. I just need a VISOR, and I have a little bit more to do with the electronics, I have headphones on the inside, I just need to install the jack for them, I'll get more into that soon. and I have a flashlight I'm going to put in it, I stripped down an LED flashlight and will be using that, I will be using Ithica's method to power it,

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30395-Method-to-power-amor...

I'll get into that more when I put up pictues.

In the future I will be making an in-depth tutorial on my process, but until then
Keep It Real! -Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back