Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayato619

Jr Member
Ok, so I just am feeling like as if some of you may want more of us to get involved and be a part of an active community where everyone knows your name/personality and so forth.

So here is my Introduction thread :)...

My name is Paul. Currently have a SB and Doc Helm, which I havent had time to complete yet but will in the coming months. I work quite a bit and feel that you guys have a great community for not only Halo related armor construction, but overall life guidance/advice. I feel like after reading that you have a definitely many mature members and hope that this community continues to grow.

I am currently living in Los Angeles, CA and work in Santa Monica, CA with about 3 jobs right now (all of them business related: I own a company movefrog.com, I also work as a Risk Analyst, and will be starting a bar soon with a promotions company. During my free time, I enjoy dancing, doing more work ahaha, hanging out, etc.

I am extremely career oriented, am currently 26 yrs old and hope to join the ranks of the 405th. :) Anyway enough about me what about you guys? :)

ahha yeah... thats what alot of people say... but i find time for those important to me or make the time... :)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back