Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its looking good king cobra, im gunna go buy my card stock paper tmrw :3 i dunno weither to do iron man or war machine, leaning towards war machine cuz we are both black lol!!!!! ladys love big guns?

Token said:
its looking good king cobra, im gunna go buy my card stock paper tmrw :3 i dunno weither to do iron man or war machine, leaning towards war machine cuz we are both black lol!!!!! ladys love big guns?

Thanks Token. War machine is pretty beast and yes the big guns do get the ladies :p. But the sleekness of Iron Man gets the ladies also :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Cobra said:
FRIDAY Update 1

Hey guys. Like I said before every Friday I promise an update and here you go.

AMBA0279.jpg

AMBA0278.jpg

Hope you guys like it. Please feel free to ask questions or comment on my build. Thanks for the support :D

Peace.

please tell me the scale your using!

Hey Cobra when you do resin coats did you do on inside and outside? I did a coat on the outside and is still a bit flimsy feeling.

lol i keep seeing all of these iron man posts and it just makes me wanna start mine :(, your doin great man keep it up, im still on the hunt for the eyes and faceplate pm i sent. im currently trying to wire something now, ill post ya some pics later.

Xeline said:
Hey Cobra when you do resin coats did you do on inside and outside? I did a coat on the outside and is still a bit flimsy feeling.

You have to at least give one to the inside and 2 to the outside, so it will be sturdy enough to fiberglass or RONDO

IroniumCostuming said:
please tell me the scale your using!

The scale I'm using is exactly 1.484994.

Xeline said:

Yes what Alex Spartan 177 said. :p

Token said:
lol i keep seeing all of these iron man posts and it just makes me wanna start mine :( , your doin great man keep it up, im still on the hunt for the eyes and faceplate pm i sent. im currently trying to wire something now, ill post ya some pics later.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to the pics.

Since you guys have commented so much on my topic I have a small update for you guys:

AMBA0287.jpg

AMBA0284.jpg

AMBA0280.jpg

Just a light sand and still needs a lot of work and It will probably be done late tomorrow. :D

Alex spartan177 said:
Me likey!!!! :D

I was going to get bondo today, to fix my ODST helmet, but mt Dad was lazy as hell to take me to walmart

Thanks Alex its not even close to being done :pand I'm coming to Kissimmee and beating up your Dad lol.

Alex spartan177 said:
You have to at least give one to the inside and 2 to the outside, so it will be sturdy enough to fiberglass or RONDO

Ok thanks Alot Alex I'll get on those other coats. And nice arm cobra that looks crazy good!

The King Cobra said:
Thanks Alex its not even close to being done :pand I'm coming to Kissimmee and beating up your Dad lol.

ROFL :lol

Xeline said:
Ok thanks Alot Alex I'll get on those other coats. And nice arm cobra that looks crazy good!

No, problem :)

Xeline said:

Thanks Xeline. I hope to get the torso, back, flaps, and shoulder done by next update. Hopefully... :D

Hey, Cobra

How much was your dremel???

Im looking for one, but all of them are like 100 bucks and I just need a simple one.

BTW

can I call you Zack, because Im tired of calling you Cobra :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Hey, Cobra

How much was your dremel???

Im looking for one, but all of them are like 100 bucks and I just need a simple one.

BTW

can I call you Zack, because Im tired of calling you Cobra :p

Yeah sure you can call me Zack, I don't mind :p. And the Dremel I have is my Dad's old one. Its alright to use but I want a new one because its wireless. For a new one called the Dremel 100 is only about 43 dollars but that was at a local store. It probably is cheaper at Lowe's or something.

The King Cobra said:
Yeah sure you can call me Zack, I don't mind :p. And the Dremel I have is my Dad's old one. Its alright to use but I want a new one because its wireless. For a new one called the Dremel 100 is only about 43 dollars but that was at a local store. It probably is cheaper at Lowe's or something.

Ok, thanks Zack :)

But I found a super cheap one in walmart for 25 bucks :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Ok, thanks Zack :)

But I found a super cheap one in walmart for 25 bucks :p

Yeah that sounds good for what I want :D

GMer56 said:
Great moogly googlies!

Looking good so far! I'll be watching this ;)

Thanks so much GMer56 it still needs a lot more sanding. I'm not going to sand it a little and leave it alone because I'm very clean and perfect person :D .

Bad News :( Its raining extremely hard today and I can't go outside and sand my Helmet down

Good News :) Since its raining I'm going to start more pepping

i love rain zack... exepte when it destroys my stuff then i want to punt a grunt :p

nice wirk on the iron man armor cant wait to see what you pep next

7Christian7chief7 said:
i love rain zack... exepte when it destroys my stuff then i want to punt a grunt :p

nice wirk on the iron man armor cant wait to see what you pep next

Thanks 7Christian7chief7, I mean one of the best days of the year happened yesterday with the sun shining, not a cloud in the sky and perfect for resining and bondoing and now today. RAAWWWR. Its Raining. :(

My next piece is the shoulder which has been printed out and now I'm cutting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back