Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Cobra said:
Bad News :( Its raining extremely hard today and I can't go outside and sand my Helmet down

Good News :) Since its raining I'm going to start more pepping

Oh, that sucks :(

Well, for me the rain also ruined my day, because....

1. I was going to ride my quad today, because its to dangerous to ride in slippery streets

and

2. It was hard to go to stores because the parking lots were flooded :p

But after the rain I went outside and trimmed my helmet :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Cobra said:
Yes shoulder balls :pI mean the shoulders aren't just shoulders they are sort of a ball shape if you think about it. :D

Oh its called shoulder bell :poooooooooooooooooh

yeah bells to balls kinda got me ;)

Alex spartan177 said:
Pretty Nice Cobra,

but if you want to get fancy, instead of rondo and fiberglass use

SMOOTH CAST 300!!!

LOL :lol

That looks pretty good. I checked it out on google and I might use this instead of fiber glass. Do you still need to resin?

Darth Scruffy said:
That looks pretty good. I checked it out on google and I might use this instead of fiber glass. Do you still need to resin?

Only the outside of the pep piece so it doesnt warp when you pour it

IroniumCostuming said:
yeah bells to balls kinda got me ;)

Yeah it got me too :p

Darth Scruffy said:

Thanks Scruffy and yes what Alex said.

So are you going to work on your Iron man helm today??

Because today is beautiful day, and I want to see this done :p

BTW

I may also work on my ODST :D

Alex spartan177 said:
So are you going to work on your Iron man helm today??

Because today is beautiful day, and I want to see this done :p

BTW

I may also work on my ODST :D

I was working on my Helmet today. Just a little bit though. I'm glad your excited about my helmet but I ran into a dead end. :(

The helmet looks great but it doesn't fit together like everyone else's I have seen the edges don't meet up straight and the little flap coming off the crown is stopping the mask from getting on fully. I either have 2 options:

1. Start over and use everyones tips with the binder clips and all that jazz.

2. Edit the helmet a lot and make it all fit together.

I really wished this would be perfect the first time but your learn from your mistakes and use other people's tips to make it perfect.

If you guys can tell me what to do I would be absolutely thrilled and appreciated. Thanks for all your comments and kind remarks :D

Mini Update 2

I got the shoulder Pepped and here a little snapshot of it the complete right arm :D

AMBA0292.jpg

Wow I need my haircut :p

USG151 said:
very nice very nice

Thanks, I hope to get the torso at least done by the next Friday update (this Friday) and possibly the back too, if I work real hard :p

Ok Guys im sorry if im missing it but where do you get the pep files for the iron man/ war machine? can you give me the link? Help a noob out

@ jwstroud84: Ok, Iron Man and War Machine. Oh, and nextime, try the search bar at the top next to your name. You cant miss it. Oh, and welcome to 405th.

EDIT: Forgot to post a comment. My bad. Anyways, thats a big update to me. Im still on my helmet transformation from Iron Man to War Machine. Which reminds me I really gotta update my sig.

USG151 said:
thats cool im hoping to git my helm dun by this friday but i think im just going to git it painted

Thats cool, sounds like a plan :D

llinformerll said:
@ jwstroud84: Ok, Iron Man and War Machine. Oh, and nextime, try the search bar at the top next to your name. You cant miss it. Oh, and welcome to 405th.

EDIT: Forgot to post a comment. My bad. Anyways, thats a big update to me. Im still on my helmet transformation from Iron Man to War Machine. Which reminds me I really gotta update my sig.

Thanks so much informer and I would really love to see your helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back