Iron Man Armor Tech Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox w said:
I'm Actually working on a alternative lighting method using EL, when its done & tested, I'll post a full schematic & parts list so anyone can do it.

End result over the led method should be a more consistent glow with no hot spots & minimal eye strain (for the helmet) but all being powered by 2AAA & a pair of cell (watch) batteries

Like this dude did? Posted awhile back might help you out if your not done yet.

Clicky Clicky Vid

Last edited by a moderator:
no, A new mthod that Won't limit vision to a slit (something I hate to no ends as I wind up tripping)

oh most certainly Informer. Once i've verified that the design works, hate to share a idea for something that bombs lol

Also planning to be posting a simple how to for a faceplate hinge system, I started my own, but Juices is so elegant, I've decided to start with his concept and expand on it to include the lower jaw movement in the mechanism (so the one servo moves both faceplate and jaw), just want to verify with juice first that he don't mind me posting it.

You sir have just made my life so much easier, I'm planning on a decorative helmet to mount, but that motorized faceplate is ingeniously simple. Thankyou.

okay so I was wondering if anyone here wants to purchase some really small micro servos (from a tiny RC Helicopter) for their Iron Man helmet?

~James

PS The pictures are from Venoms website. The controller is the size of a normal airplane or helicopter 4-6 channel remote. So you can see the size of the helicopter and thus the size of the servos!

ok i know that the last post was like almost a year ago and im having sooooo much trouble with the iron man faceplate hinge ive tried so many ideas and i have nothing yet my iron man project has come to a complete halt cuz of this and i really need help if any one can help me please PM or reply to me i will be very greatful for your help

ok i know that the last post was like almost a year ago and im having sooooo much trouble with the iron man faceplate hinge ive tried so many ideas and i have nothing yet my iron man project has come to a complete halt cuz of this and i really need help if any one can help me please PM or reply to me i will be very greatful for your help

NECRO- The Resurrection!

NEVER post to a thread that's been dead for over 4 months!
Mods, please lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back