Iron Man Files High And Medium Def.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zz6471090b-550x733.jpg
Just a pic of extremis armor, had to post this somewhere:D

daShredDude said:
Well here is the bicep:

http://www.4shared.com/file/220175214/eb66515a/Carnage_IronManBicep_-_Medium_.html

I had to mess around with a couple things to make it unfold friendly but it should be ready for someone to tackle. The model to begin with isn't too detailed so I'm just going to play it safe and call it a medium detail file.

Hope this helps.

Just in case I unfold the MD bicep, there U go!

http://www.4shared.com/file/223478066/dae2212c/Carnage_IronManBicep_-_Medium_.html

Last edited by a moderator:
llinformerll said:
Long gone....

I don't think this topic is dead.

the files here made by Samuel Ling. uploaded by carnage ;) and used by Starx and by timecon

They have been now been fixed by juice

Clarx has uploaded his file's here to we just need to unfold them.

bollomonkey and many others have done some great unfolds too.

its just upto us to use them or not

Yeah these are great files, little skinny on the legs but still really good. I used them and another file as a "Hyrid" leg set and they worked out very well.

Finhead said:
Yeah these are great files, little skinny on the legs but still really good. I used them and another file as a "Hyrid" leg set and they worked out very well.

Same here. Ive been joining together DF's, Clarx, and Sam's... just taking what i think is more accurate than the other and adding them together.

Parts work well together. I have pictures on my thread for them.

just thought I'd show off the paint job. It kinda warped on me so I've made a new helmet and im practicing mechanics and paint on the old one. These colors go well together. The red is metallic but much like in the movie, i had to have a gold base under the red.

starkmark4 said:
just thought I'd show off the paint job. It kinda warped on me so I've made a new helmet and im practicing mechanics and paint on the old one. These colors go well together. The red is metallic but much like in the movie, i had to have a gold base under the red.

Just incase you wanted to be accurate with your paint. It's not a metallic red, its a candy red on top of a copper base not gold. A close match in colour is the 07 Honda Shadow ACE. ;)

Starx said:
Same here. Ive been joining together DF's, Clarx, and Sam's... just taking what i think is more accurate than the other and adding them together.

Parts work well together. I have pictures on my thread for them.

So you can eventually create a super iron man suit to conquer and rule over all other iron men lol. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you putting so much time and effort into this suit. I hope this thread isn't dead, but it's been a little while since carnage posted anything. Either way, thank you all. This armor is so awesome and I can't wait until I actually put it all together.

I went back and re-read everything again. This is the thread that I was looking for. There are a lot of great people working on awesome stuff for the iron man armor. I look forward to seeing more greatness. I would like to help with the unfolding but, I just can't figure it out. I am currently working on dungbeetle's helmet and plan on continuing with the armor with the neck next. That's is once I figure out which file will match the helmet for a perfect fit. I just wish I could do more than just watch. I have pepakura designer and would like to learn how to unfold, strip parts and separate parts. I just can't get it to do what I need it to do. I am willing to take some suggestions. The more people we have working on this the better I guess. Thanks for all you guys have done so for. It looks awesome!

can someone re-unfold the abplates to like 380? or if there is can someone unflod the hi-def abs to that size

can anybody gives us the high detailed ironman chest PDO file and the file to be UNFOLDED????if someone can give it to me pleaced post it ...thanks!

(THE UNFOLDED PDO FILE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back