Iron Man Files High And Medium Def.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING!so much effort for ironman, i really love your team work effort guys.... different guy to unfold different parts,really great. i wish i knew how to unfold, because if i open the file on the pep designer 3,the image won't change or rotate, so i can't check the part that is in different angle... any idea would be great...

:)

carnage said:
Currenly looking at the back panels of the torso I deleted some faces and now I want to know just how HD you want to go

Here's a pic of it seperated

Leftback.jpg

May I suggest the honeycomb as a floating face? Pepping those inner edges seems a bit overkill.

le-yo-ra said:
...if i open the file on the pep designer 3,the image won't change or rotate, so i can't check the part that is in different angle... any idea would be great...

Right click and drag. If you do it in the 3d view, it will rotate. In the 2d view, it will pan. PM me if you have any other questions about pep designer, so we don't clutter up Carnage's thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure I'm willing to do what ever I can its everone's model after all it will just take me a while as even the honey comb is not a flat surce it has 4 faces on each comb..ouch

carnage said:
SWEET thankyou

Ok after playing around with the HD version of the Shoulder Bell then exporting it to pepakura there is not really much difference between that and the HD version so I'm going to leave the Shoulders as Medium Detail since they are already up.

Currenly looking at the back panels of the torso I deleted some faces and now I want to know just how HD you want to go

Here's a pic of it seperated

Ooooooooh, looks like fun
wink.gif
. In regards to the honeycomb being converted into a floating face: when it comes to unfolding it, one side of it can be done so that it can be transferred onto matboard, sintra, whatever medium you like. Personally, I say leave it as is for the insanely brave 'peppers' out there.

MrOreo123 said:
Okay, but first you need an insanely brave unfolder.
wink.gif

I'm all for it..........
wink.gif
. It may take a little longer, but I'll tackle it.

MrOreo123 said:
I just finished the med thighs in pep 3. I separated the right from the left into different files. The left is really just the right, but already flipped for you. I didn't feel like doubling the work. ;) As with all my latest unfolds, black fold lines = mountain folds, green = valley, gray = flat. I also didn't include one of the rings that was intersecting the model inside that wasn't visible from the outside anyway. Hope that wasn't important. :rolleyes

Iron Man - Med Def - Thigh Left (flipped) - Unfolded by MrOreo123 v2.pdo

Iron Man - Med Def - Thigh Right - Unfolded by MrOreo123 v2.pdo

P.S.

I have no idea for the scale either. I just matched the scaling factor (165.44) for one of the files already released.

Hey I just downloaded both of these but the left is exactly the same as the right. I'm sorry if I'm missing something here but am I supposed to flip it myself with the pepakura designer somehow? Or is it just the 3D model that isn't flipped but if you actually put it together it will be the left one?

Derf Xephon said:
Hey I just downloaded both of these but the left is exactly the same as the right. I'm sorry if I'm missing something here but am I supposed to flip it myself with the pepakura designer somehow? Or is it just the 3D model that isn't flipped but if you actually put it together it will be the left one?

You are correct, the pattern is already flipped but the 3D model stays the same.

Right shin/knee almost ready. Just gotta clean up the tabs and do my coloring, but that will have to wait until the morning. I'm going to bed.

Shinv1.jpg

Well after reading the whole starx industrie scandal, i thought all hope was lost for a high def iron man file,

But these files look amazing, and its nice to see that eceryone on the forum is helping.

cant wait to pep these:)

I would just like to thank Capatain Impactor for unfolding the LD Chest for us all must have taken him a long time.

The link is on page 1 as normal.

If anyone wants to add support struts to these unfolds please do so would help us out alot.

Sorry I haven't shown any updates guys I was out of town for a few days visiting my brother in the navy and haven't had any time to work on the files but I will try to post an update today.

God am I glad to hear from you.

Quick update I'm working on the Torso ..removing faces and so on if you like I can send you what I'm up to at the moment so we can compare and discuss our next move.

Nobody said:
You are correct, the pattern is already flipped but the 3D model stays the same.

Thank you for the clarification. I just didn't want to go ahead and build it then find out I was supposed to flip it in pepakura or something. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back