Iron Man Gloves + Glass For Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidokamoto

what is the best method to cover the eyes where i can still see out but lights up with a led light and what type of led lighting should i use? i notice a lot of people use different stuff i wanna know your opinion on whats the best :)

also anyone know what type of gloves or mold i can make a iron man gloves + hands and also the flight stabilizers? thanks...

also been looking for a good led light for sale but only find the slyvania? if thats how they are spelt but it has only 3 led bulds in it any others that have a lot more?

Plexiglass will do what you're referring to. Its not going to be a solid light color, however, it will refract through the plastic enough to make the point. You would want to line up a few LEDs to shine through the sides of the glass. That will refract it.

I have a 96 300ZX. Nissan has been doing what you're referring to since 1990(89 to be technical) on their auto climate control pod. Its a piece of translucent plastic overtop of the LCD temperature readout. When the driving lights are on, the light refracts through it brightening the LCD readout even further.

Well, you just either position the LED's so that they do not face you, or purchase LED's with a lower range of vision. There are 360's, 180's, I think you can got all the way down to 80's... maybe lower...

I'm using 180 super-brite white's for my MJOLNIR Mk VI helmet... near impossible to see from the side, but blinding from the front.

so does anyone know what i can use to light up my eyes in the ironman mask so it lights but but i can see through them without the lights blinding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back