Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy your work and have been watching this thread since before I actually joined. I think the constant improvements you make are making your armor and skills better and better! I also cant wait to see what you are gonna do with Hulkbuster ... i may have to start my own Hulkbuster (Mark II) soon if you don't. Of coarse mine would be a scratch build as well. Anyways keep up the good work!

This is just brutal. fantastic job, man. I'm always a fan of scratch building, and this suit is quite the credit to the art form.

Black Tony Starks said:
Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor is a Iron Man suit I feel fits my body very well. Im a big guy that loves Iron Man, and I really want to make a Iron Man Costume, but I know that the Mark 3 suit wont look right on me due to my size. I found a Iron Man toy at Target. I just had to buy it. It was the Heavy Artillery Armor. The suit looks so cool. I felt like it would make the perfect Iron Man suit for me. So I started to make it into a costume.

Im making this suit for Anime Expo and Comic Con in July of 09. So I have lots of time. I want to post pix to show my progress. Please Let me know what you think.

Im making it out of cardboard, Foam board, bondo, and fiberglass

[attachment=7981:263c4009...da62cd6b.jpg]

[attachment=7982:100_8827.jpg]

[attachment=7983:dfadfg.jpg]

[attachment=7984:zdf2.jpg]

[attachment=7986:zdzher.jpg]

[attachment=7988:zfrf.jpg]

[attachment=7985:zdfsaf.jpg]

[attachment=7987:zfhadfh.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
This suit looks really great. I like the new details you addet.

A little detail here, some new stuff there, just like the original tony stalk you are also busy improving your suit.

Keep up the good work!

Holy shmokes..... I am very dissapointed in you...... I have to go and buy meself a new awesome meter!! It skyrocketed so high it blew up. By far the best Iron Man Suit I have seen in my life.

The first official Iron Man 2 poster has been released

4918_1594708762.jpg

The helmet is looking good! and the new movie poster just made me want to see the second movie even more :)

Looking forward to seeing the new helmet completely done. Excellent Job!

Vert Marine 752 said:
hey man are there any pep files you cud give

i would really appreciate it

he does everything from scratch with cardboard and cardstock... I have yet to see him use pepakura :p

-Loki

DeathOfBlades said:
Holy shmokes..... I am very dissapointed in you...... I have to go and buy meself a new awesome meter!! It skyrocketed so high it blew up. By far the best Iron Man Suit I have seen in my life.

lol. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait to see my Final Update of the suit. You'll be mad at me again lol

Hello everyone im sorry I know I have been MIA for a long time. I just have been going through some stuff with the family. Nothing to big. I dont really have any updates for you guys, Sorry. I will start back up on my iron man heavy artillery suit today. I hope by the end of this week I'll have something to show you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back