Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharkhead7854 said:
Sorry, trying to do everything at the same time lol.

4 people waiting on the War Machine helmet,

3 people waiting on the glove

6 waiting on the chest

2 waiting on the abs

2 waiting on shins

I'm trying, guys! ^___^"

yeah i'm waiting for all of those above also but i'm not going to rush you, that's hard job so just take your time and try your best :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a pretty good model. No work on my pep today, no time, not even after work tonight. I should get a few hours tomorrow. I'm at the point where I'm gonna start the sides and ears, but I need to finish the top first....which means double folding extravaganza!!!!

sharkhead7854 said:

6 waiting on the chest

2 waiting on the abs

2 waiting on shins

I'm trying, guys! ^___^"

Take you time dude....and keep up the awesome work....

BaronVonReicher said:
I wonder, are the helmet files scaled to Robert Downey, Jr., or are they just what you decided them to be?

what we decided them to be. The helmet is a pretty standard size and should fit most people. Try building the tester helmet to see how big or small you really want the helmet though

sharkhead7854 said:

6 waiting on the chest

2 waiting on the abs

2 waiting on shins

I'm trying, guys! ^___^"

Take all the time you need I'm waiting for those too. I tried modeling. Some of it myself and restarted at least five times. Till I gave up when the HD post started. I know how time consuming it can be. I have a cricut so as soon as its done I can have it cut in a day.

On another note I noticed that one of the models had a person under it. If every one had that same person and modeled around it would that make all the projects the same basic scale...Just a thought

sharkhead7854 said:
EDIT!!

Does anyone have any really high def pictures of War Machine's helmet?

I think I've got this thing pretty close to done, but I said above I want to be sure.

Here are a few pics you may already have but hopefully this helps.

so to do the scale tester i have to make it and see if it fits.

That is correct, it's an easy build. It is ALWAY recommened to do a TESTER when avail, esp on a HD model like this one. Keep in mind the TESTER will only be a shell, it will have hardly any details, as it is a purpose built file simple to get the base scale down to what you would like, before tacking the real deal.

Whoo, 405th is back. still a bit of work to do it looks like, but..

Anyway, back to watching this thread like a hawk :D

The Helmet looks great, you did a great Job on modelling it Sharkhead! I just want to know, if you will upload an A4 version? Because i have some problems in scaling the file from Letter to A4, it always came out to small =/

Hope someone can help me.

Hey great looking helmet Sharhead. Can not wait to starting putting a tester together for this bad boy. all the other work your doing looks great and it really inspired me to start pepping again.

Well now that the site is back up and lookin ass kicking I can probably get motivated to working on the helmet again.
Which by the way I'm having some issues with which hopefully tomorrow I can take some photos of where I left off and ask for some guidance. I'm starting to work my way around the ear portions and I dunno, something just seems off to me and I think I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back