Iron Man Mark 6 Live Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my 3D thread is pretty active so I figured I'd start a separate progress thread for my actual suit. This way people aren't digging through pages and pages and pages of both 3D progress and build progress.

I'll be posting pics, but I'll also be making most of my suit LIVE, for all stages, paper, resin, bondo etc.

This way newbies and veterans alike can see the process and ask questions in real time. They can even be on webcam too! I feel this is the most efficient way for people to learn on the site, it's the next best thing to being alongside someone. Kinda like what BenStreeper did. :D

So far, I've started cutting out pieces of my newest HD helmet. Obviously not every part of the build is going to be fun to watch lol. But I figure it's still a chance to talk to people and answer questions. I'm a GURU on all things Iron Man suit related, so feel free to ask me anything about even your own build!

Click HERE to watch my build live!

When I'm off air, I'll have the infamous "off the air" sign from a long time ago, when TV stations used to shut off for the night lol.

sharkhead7854 said:
Well, my 3D thread is pretty active so I figured I'd start a separate progress thread for my actual suit. This way people aren't digging through pages and pages and pages of both 3D progress and build progress.

I'll be posting pics, but I'll also be making most of my suit LIVE, for all stages, paper, resin, bondo etc.

This way newbies and veterans alike can see the process and ask questions in real time. They can even be on webcam too! I feel this is the most efficient way for people to learn on the site, it's the next best thing to being alongside someone. Kinda like what BenStreeper did. :D

So far, I've started cutting out pieces of my newest HD helmet. Obviously not every part of the build is going to be fun to watch lol. But I figure it's still a chance to talk to people and answer questions. I'm a GURU on all things Iron Man suit related, so feel free to ask me anything about even your own build!

Click HERE to watch my build live!

When I'm off air, I'll have the infamous "off the air" sign from a long time ago, when TV stations used to shut off for the night lol.

tnks for the post .. ill be followeing u .. im currently doing the war machine.. i can, fold, paste it .. but i dont kwno anything about resin and fiber glass.. ive read many post but i loved to see it live..

tnks again bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a average time that you'll be on? or do you have a scheduled amount of time that you'll be on each night?

Lord of Midgard said:
Do you have a average time that you'll be on? or do you have a scheduled amount of time that you'll be on each night?

There is no average time, to be honest it will be most of the day, every day.

I'm trying to keep myself busy, I just got out of high school and I don't have a job yet so I've got plenty of time. :)

PICS FROM TONIGHT!

4654781999_d4edfffd37_b.jpg

Heheh, this one I tried scaling myself, turned out way too big!

4654782333_ac56711a22_b.jpg

This was with the scale set by Dubean, looks much better. Teaches me to question his scaling lol! Don't mind the black nail polish, I'm what people call... "gothic". ^__^"

Tonight we had Dubean, archor, JEStudios, and MasterShake in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, but I thought this was cool. :D

This was after the chat died down a bit, we all started working on our armor.

4656389675_2a56991bf3_b.jpg

That's one of my really old helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back