Iron Man Mark I Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnymuffintop

I noticed there weren't really any Mark I's around on here. That's probably due to there being no pep's of the suit.

Well, that's about to change (hopefully).

So, I requested the creator of this if I could use his model.

He agreed and emailed me it. However, it's only a obj and I haven't a clue how to unfold. So, would someone be willing to attempt an unfold of this beast?

Johnnymuffintop said:
I noticed there weren't really any Mark I's around on here. That's probably due to there being no pep's of the suit.

Well, that's about to change (hopefully).

So, I requested the creator of this if I could use his model.

He agreed and emailed me it. However, it's only a obj and I haven't a clue how to unfold. So, would someone be willing to attempt an unfold of this beast?

Sure, I'll take a look at it. Send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since I'm getting quite the crowd wanting to take a look at it, I might as well just post it here.

Just remember to credit rubenvoorhees1 for making it.

Johnnymuffintop said:
Well, since I'm getting quite the crowd wanting to take a look at it, I might as well just post it here.

Just remember to credit rubenvoorhees1 for making it.

broken link :/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pretty huge file for Pepakura to open, it's a full-body model. It needs to be broken down into individual parts and altered with a 3d program first.

i have the model, and i'm trying to split it, but it has alot of diffrent layers in it, it might take a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back