Iron Man Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neoproks said:
I decided I'm going to take the scale down 20% and just rebuild it.

In other news: I painted up the handplates and couldn't decide which style was better. What do you guys think, right or left?

pic removed for sake of spaceaand bandwidth

Oh and my camera makes the colors look a little wacky so...

ok, im good with the rebuild option, as for the hand, it all depends on how u will paunt the gauntlets. if a full straight line, i say left, if a small white area on the top of the gauntlet, go with right hpe this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, there seems to be alot of custom iron mans out at the moment, but this actually looks the most interesting! looks good so far!!

12382 said:
ok, im good with the rebuild option, as for the hand, it all depends on how u will paunt the gauntlets. if a full straight line, i say left, if a small white area on the top of the gauntlet, go with right hpe this helps

Gallard said:
Man, there seems to be alot of custom iron mans out at the moment, but this actually looks the most interesting! looks good so far!!

Stevieboy7 said:
This is coming along really nicely!

And go for the left handplate... it flows more.

Thanks guys, looks like I'm going with the left handplate color scheme.

I finally finished the other shoulder.

Bothshoulders-Pep.png

Heres both of the shoulders together.

ShouldersandHelmet-Pep.png

And here they are with my helmet.

I also printed out the rescaled chest piece and should put it together soon. Man, I have to kick it into gear!

Sorry for the double post but...

I have updates!!!

So, in the end I sucked it up and decided to re-pep the torso

SmallerPepTorso.png

Much better, eh?

Torsoschillintogether.png

Here's a comparison shot between the two.

Tommorow I am going to try and resin most, if not all, of my pep pieces. The funny thing is I'm not even finished pepping yet! I'm in for one wild week.

Hi, srry for just jumping in like this, im completely new to pepakura and this is my first helmet. I havent resined it yet, but i think ill do that soon. Just wanted to know what you think and if you think i scaled it right for myself. Oh btw, neoproks,sweet armor its lookin good. What are you gonna do for the hinge system. Can't figure out what mto do for that.

BobvDijk said:
pics of resined pieces?

Yeah, about that, I lied :p. I decided to just finish the helmet for the movie so I wouldn't have to sacrifice the quality of the suit.

legacy said:
Hi, srry for just jumping in like this, im completely new to pepakura and this is my first helmet. I havent resined it yet, but i think ill do that soon. Just wanted to know what you think and if you think i scaled it right for myself. Oh btw, neoproks,sweet armor its lookin good. What are you gonna do for the hinge system. Can't figure out what mto do for that.

Your first helmet looks great! It seems a tad too big, but that may just be because you don't have the rest of the armor done yet. As of now, I don't have a hinge system in place, but I think I will go with something like the one posted by JUICE.

So, like I said above I just finished the helmet for the movie. I plan to finish the rest for a convention this summer. Now, on to the pics!

Helmetfinishedpose.jpg

Here's a $#!Tty camera pic of me posin' it up.

Helmetfinishedgangster.jpg

And here is a slightly better picture at the movies.

I plan on going back and smoothing out the helmet as well as hinging the faceplate.

very, very good!

you could smooth the face plate out as wel ( it already looks awesome looks completely awesome)

Neoproks said:
Yeah, about that, I lied :p. I decided to just finish the helmet for the movie so I wouldn't have to sacrifice the quality of the suit.

Your first helmet looks great! It seems a tad too big, but that may just be because you don't have the rest of the armor done yet. As of now, I don't have a hinge system in place, but I think I will go with something like the one posted by JUICE.

So, like I said above I just finished the helmet for the movie. I plan to finish the rest for a convention this summer. Now, on to the pics!

Helmetfinishedpose.jpg

Here's a $#!Tty camera pic of me posin' it up.

The helmet looks pretty sick. I like the paint job. Btw do you or anyone know how to do the scaling for the helmet cuz im just gonna re pep the whole thing with sharkhead/nobody pep file for war machine. The scale for that is 48.430257.

Helmetfinishedgangster.jpg

And here is a slightly better picture at the movies.

I plan on going back and smoothing out the helmet as well as hinging the faceplate.

Cool. Can't wait to see it all completed

I am looking for to this as well. I love the combo of Iron Man and the 40K shoulders.

Hey thanks guys. I've been taking a loooooong break from this coupled with the fact that the site was down for a while and now I am pumped to get back and start up again. I'm on vacation at the moment, but I'll be home in the next few days, so look for updates soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back