Iron Man Pdo File Scaling - Cammillo File Scaling Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboyfresco

Hey Guys

I'm conitinuing work on my current IRON MAN armor project. I'm going to do the rest of the armor files in Pep. Strengthen them with Polyurethane on the inside and sculpt the detail on the outside. Mold then cast prototypes to work on then cast the final. I'm trying to avoid the use of Bondo and fiberglass as much as possible and I feel I can get detail easier this way.

The problem I ran into was that the cammillio armor files have a scale that looks something like this 50.454

when I got the scale from Ben's thread for my height it was 0.830880 Scale. When I enter that amount all the parts are very tiny meaning that scale does not work with that file

has anyone worked with the Cammillio files that knows how the scale formula works with a person height

I'm 5'6 and just need the scale because I'm using the majority of those files mixed in with some newer files that Ben Streeper has linked in this thread http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17892&st=0&p=285029&fromsearch=1&#entry285029.

hey thanks man.

I have my scale though. I just need an explantion as to why its not working with the Cammillio files and what would be the equivalent amount to enter for 0.830880 Scale.

you sure

your thread says this

"METHOD #3

Before starting, I would like to say this method is ONLY for MK.VI armour scaling. It will not work for anything else."

I have made this helmet section! I'm 5'11" and simply printed at the scale that the file already had.

You may want to take Cm off the height.

incredible.

The scales seems realistic now

Thanks so much I will build something simple based on this method and let everyone know in my WIP thread

Wait, whos method are you talking about?

Anyways, if you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will do my best to answer any questions you have.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back