Iron Man Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolate

well i know some of you have seen this thing. but about a year 1/2 ago i began obsessing over John Kristiansens Iron man suit. (TMP) I began emailing him back and forth and he said he was going to do a run of these after the movie release. i got really excited and began selling most of the props and things i have made here and there. I wound up finally getting this beautiful suit. I wanted to share some pics with you guys

DSC_0287-Copy.jpg

DSC_0315-Copy.jpg

DSC_0406-Copy.jpg

DSC_0373-Copy.jpg

DSC_0421-Copy.jpg

I still havbe mucho work to do on it. like fitting the hands and getting some lights wired up for better effect. but here it is .

here is the thread i followed.

http://therpf.com/showthread.php?t=34519

That's amazing! One of the better Ironman suits I've seen yet!

And who's the guy in the Bat suit? Liking that as well.

Looks great!

Both of the best characters from last year's movies ( In my opinion. ) The Iron Man suit looks awesome, just don't fly too high in the amosphere, or your suit will freeze over. :p

i have had emails regarding prices of this suit. I dont know if he will be making any more of these. you will have to get in contact with him. but the price for the suit is more than most used cars. lets just put it that way. it is very expensive for one of these. But well worth it to me.

Very nice! This is the best Iron man suit I have seen! Just out of curiosity, how do the armor pieces attach to the undersuit?

thanks everyone. I really have been enjoying this suit. as for how it is attached to the undersuit. I have the main parts velcroed to a back brace. and a straping system i would have to show. i will eventually have a tutorial on the whole suit and modifications i have done to it to make it better..

I love TMP's Iron man... i remember following the thread before he finished it, absolute brilliance!
If only i had the cash...

OMFG!!! I so hate you now i want to make one too !! Were currently get prints to do the halowars spartan but yiou know you should try and mld a mark 2 ironman suit thats hawt!! Yous of course is too!!

UNSC

Its beautiful!

If i may, i will compare it with Devins MasterChief Suite. Those two are by far the best costumes i have ever have seen. I cant wait so see it repainted with the Ford Colors!

UNSC Certified said:
OMFG!!! I so hate you now i want to make one too !! Were currently get prints to do the halowars spartan but yiou know you should try and mld a mark 2 ironman suit thats hawt!! Yous of course is too!!

UNSC

i have thought about making a mk1 suit first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back