Ironman Update Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkmark4

Jr Member
update video

Shows helmet mod, start of an arc reactor, and voice changer w/ URL caption

edit:

Also, i forgot to mention. I brought another one of my unfinished red and gold helmets to my college campus dining hall to show a friend and as soon as we got it out of the bag, at the table beside us (big group of dudes) a guy asks if that's ironman, and as we answer, they all start chanting the music to the ironman theme. The whole place could hear them. I'm glad to see that just as I begin to get bored with it all, other people go and get me inspired again.

Ok, so in the video I showed the edit i was doing of dungbeetles helmet. I finished the visor and jaw and its ready 2 be Rondo'd. I must say that this earpiece edit I did seems like it'll help alot. I may also throw in an extra tab of paper on each side under the ear to better connect that gap from the neckline to the jaw. Within about 2 weeks we should have a hardened helmet with voice changer mic built in... The circuitboard will be in the chest and I'll have an audio jack to plug the mic in. I'm also going to be constructing the frame for the arc reactor to put the lights in plus the speaker for the voice changer. I have like 3 more weeks of class then i can probably start trying my hand at modeling for Mark 4 and 6. Thats priority 1.

Then I'll be working on Mark 5, hopefully with a briefcase mode and a stretch-over elastic suit with armored plates. Could work, who knows?

why did you need to adjust the pep file... in the time doing that you could have just cut off the access on the ears with scissors then glue them on then resin.:)

i adjusted it so it'd be a smoother build, and so it is. Less bondo I'll need. Just fixed the ears while i was at it. And i scaled it down a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back