Is My Dog The Cutest You've Ever Seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a couple of pictures of my pup, it's a french bulldog

Here we have LaMonte just after I gave him his ear medicine(he had a yeast infection, hence the cuts from him scratching at it)

[attachment=13539:LaMonte awake.jpg]

This is my little man passed out on a table leg.. he was sucking on it.. I guess it tasted good lol

[attachment=13540:LaMonte out2.jpg]

And this is him just living the dog life... sleeping.. which he does basically 18 hours of a 24 hour period

[attachment=13541:LaMonte out!.jpg]

Edited I deleted old post and did a new one.. got em working now(delete is my friend)

Haha this thread is hilarious! I was still wondering what CPU64 was doing, I'll leave it at that!

That English bulldog is awesome. I just want it to say, "I am Batman!"

chwbcc said:
That English bulldog is awesome. I just want it to say, "I am Batman!"

It isn't English it's a French bulldog, but he is actually REALLY big for a Frenchie and they normally don't have that fold over their noses so it makes me think he has a wee bit more of the smaller English in him, they have the flaps over the nose(as French bulldogs are breed from the two types of English Bullies(I forget what they are called but basically it's separated based on height, Think UGA for the mascot of University of Georgia and a slightly bigger version of him and less pudgy))

Last edited by a moderator:
Doggys are so cute!!!! I want to move somewhere that i can has one!!! AHHH

we has lizard

pics103.jpg

Ghost147 said:
YAY FOR REPTILES! what kind of skink is it?

Its a shnider shink (i hope i spelled that right) his name is TANK :]

@ Adam, very good pix and very cute pup

Caboos318 said:
Its a shnider shink (i hope i spelled that right) his name is TANK :]

@ Adam, very good pix and very cute pup

Your either the boyfriend... or a very talented stalker? *puzzled yet intrigued look on my face*

Adam said:
Used to have a toy poodle. Was my favorite dog ever.

This is my Favorite dog. I used to have a Rottweiler and a Chihuahua(The couldnt live without each other) but now they are in Doggie Heaven. :(

Ghost147 said:
Cayman Island Blue Iguana (one of under 2000 in the world [i was breeding them for conservation work])

50041042206820146891470.jpg

That is a look of utmost determination if I ever saw one. "I WILL NOM THIS LETTUCE, ARRGGH."

:] Cute pets, guys. I'd post a pic up of Kit-Kat, but I've shown one of him before in some post-your-pet-pics, and it's the only one I have on the internet, soooo.. I'll spare you guys from repeating it. Hah.

Awesome photos Adam! Looks like I have to get me a Nikon D90... and come on, who doesn't love Weiner Dogs (I'm talking about dachshund dogs folks)?!

@ everyone else: Love the photos of your pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back