Is There A Lego Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

I was skimming through my old Lego catalogs, and I have found some strikingly similar lego sets that match Halo vehicles. See for yourself;

Warthog.jpg
7475-1.jpg

mongoose-gravity-hammer.jpg
51qirbSdFQL.jpg

level7-scorpion.jpg
7476-1.jpg

scarab.jpg
8910933_1.jpg

What do you think? Any other Lego/Halo references you have noticed?

Bigalt424 said:
The first three are Dino Attack, and the last is an Exoforce.

I know, I wonder why they didn't continue the Dino Attack series, it was one one the best franchises by far.

I've got the Scarab thing and the Warthog thing, and now I kind of want the other two as well. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The Scarab lego looks impressive. I hate to admit it, but I can still see myself playing with those if I ever get my hands on them. Lol

I've got the tank and 'warthog' car. I think lego got insperation from halo, cause if you just modify the car's roof and turret you get and oversized warthog almost perfectly.
If your gonna buy them you should also get the T1 Typhoon Helicopter, the three of them together look awsome in this layout i made! I'll put up a pic if people want me to

1. A truck/van with a turret in the back. Not original, used many times in real life in militaries.

2. A four wheeler, oh boy. Big deal.

3. A tank with treads and a giant turret. Once again, must be a Halo exclusive attribute, right?

4. A 4-legged spider-like robot/machine. Done many times before Halo, and many times after. Unoriginal.

I see similarities between the LEGO sets and couple hundred other things. They didn't get their inspiration from Halo, and if they did, it wasn't very great inspiration.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
1. A truck/van with a turret in the back. Not original, used many times in real life in militaries.

3. A tank with treads and a giant turret. Once again, must be a Halo exclusive attribute, right?

4. A 4-legged spider-like robot/machine. Done many times before Halo, and many times after. Unoriginal.

I see similarities between the LEGO sets and couple hundred other things. They didn't get their inspiration from Halo, and if they did, it wasn't very great inspiration.
Try looking at it more closely.

Example: A tank with 4 independently moving, and extruded, treads. With a giant missle turret and a smaller machine gun turret under it.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Try looking at it more closely.

Example: A tank with 4 independently moving, and extruded, treads. With a giant missle turret and a smaller machine gun turret under it.

Once again, I've seen far similar structures in a variety of different games.

I also see you didn't argue against any of my other points. ;)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:

Must be halo. A WARTHAWG HOWLY SMOKZ
Must be halo. <a href="https://www.happyscooters.com/files/prodimages/b_thumbnail/atv_a110b2.jpg" target="_blank">OMG MONGEWS
</a>Must be halo. WOA A TANKZ LOL
Must be halo. A SKARIB WTF THOS HAKRZ

Srsly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keegan @ Feb 18 2009, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Must be halo. A WARTHAWG HOWLY SMOKZ
Must be halo. <a href="https://www.happyscooters.com/files/prodimages/b_thumbnail/atv_a110b2.jpg" target="_blank">OMG MONGEWS
</a>Must be halo. WOA A TANKZ LOL
Must be halo. A SKARIB WTF THOS HAKRZ

Srsly.</div>

haha, that last one was supa-cool XD
And i got to admit, as much as i like halo, that exp-force robot dont look like a scarab...
The cockpit it much wasy to small...
If it was longer, like, almost like an airplane with 4 big legst instead of wings, then it whould look more like a scarab.

Problem is, you cant build a scarab in lego, that is scaled to the mini figs. It is to big, and it cand stand if you dont build a suport struckture under it.

Shade said:
Oh Really? Lego Scarab Full size. ;) =EDIT= Not my creation , even though I wish it was mine.

sry, that aint full scale. and u know why it aint full scale?
Cuse, a full scale scarab whould be to big to suport it's own weight! :eek:
This scarab is good, realy good. but its more like, 50% of full size... >_>

It is full scale, and if you look at the scarab v2 picture, ( Not much change in the design. ) The scarab is takes up just about a big size grey lego stand.

Shade said:
It is full scale, and if you look at the scarab v2 picture, ( Not much change in the design. ) The scarab is takes up just about a big size grey lego stand.

Full scale my ass, full scale means it'd be the size of, ohh, a six-story building.

That's like... 1:1000, maybe 1:1250 scale.

Wait after looking I see that it's not full scale, and for Mr. omg full scale must be 64 stories, I was meaning full lego scale. ( aka Full lego measurements. ) So yeah thx for the flame post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back