It Broked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did something similar to that except mine was a controller coming in contact with the light on a ceiling fan.

While trying to take out a sniper that had successfully sniped me 3 times, I finally kill him.. I throw my hands into the air and say, "EAT THAT MOTH..<CRASH!>

I had to explain to my wife how i broke the shroud and the light bulb. Needless to say, i just don't stand under it anymore.

funny story ... doom 3 came out on the old xbox... my buddy started playing the first level... now we had sound cranked on sorround... and lights off to enhance the effect.. he had to go down a ladder into darkness... well as he was about to go down the ladder a zombie poped up really loud and all..

scares the crap out of my buddy throws the controller across the room turns off the xbox and swears and say never playing that game ever again... so no dammage cause the controller was those old bear sized controllers... but he hasnt played a scary game without lights ever... and sound is never cranked on scary games...

as to relevence to this topic.. sometimes the battery section gets moved because of the force hitting the wall or the pcb card in the controller for the buttons has broke.

Southpaw_Jim said:
I did something similar to that except mine was a controller coming in contact with the light on a ceiling fan.

While trying to take out a sniper that had successfully sniped me 3 times, I finally kill him.. I throw my hands into the air and say, "EAT THAT MOTH..<CRASH!>

I had to explain to my wife how i broke the shroud and the light bulb. Needless to say, i just don't stand under it anymore.

I wouldn't stand under it if that happened to me either! :lol I wonder how your wife felt like when you had to explained to her you got too excited from getting revenge on someone in a game. :pI'd probably do the same thing anyway... Get excited, I mean. If I broke something with that explanation my mom would ground me for the rest of my life. :eek

CommanderFluffy said:
funny story ... doom 3 came out on the old xbox... my buddy started playing the first level... now we had sound cranked on sorround... and lights off to enhance the effect.. he had to go down a ladder into darkness... well as he was about to go down the ladder a zombie poped up really loud and all..

scares the crap out of my buddy throws the controller across the room turns off the xbox and swears and say never playing that game ever again... so no dammage cause the controller was those old bear sized controllers... but he hasnt played a scary game without lights ever... and sound is never cranked on scary games...

Dude, that's like, almost close to what happened to me except I was playing Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube a long time ago, the volume was up, the lights were off, and suddenly this zombie pops out of an oven on fire and I nearly scream and throw the wired controller across the room on accident, making my gamecube fall off the little shelf thingy it was sitting on... Thankfully neither of them broke. :unsure

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same thing with my buddy. He was staying over and we played Left 4 Dead, Bioshock, and L4D2.

I was coming back from my kitchen with a glass of water, he jumps out and scares me. I threw the glass across the room.

It was really funny after it happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back