Its Done, W00t Love this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wicked, Love the details you added. And the under suit is clever and it looks cool (loo kand tempurature wise) :D Great work!

Very nice! Its been said but, The black outlines work really well. Also the helmat is fantastic.

As for the armour: Pepakura > Paper > Card > Resin?

It is made from 110lb card stock, all models were pep files from Halo 3, coated in resin Helm is done 3 times outside and the rest is done 2 on outside 1 inside. :) Ty for all of the good feed back might make a MC one next or maybe a red or blue suit in the future. For now though I'm happy with my steel spartan armor. :D

Awesome! The black outlining and flat colors add an almost comic or cell shaded look to it. Oh, and the helmet is great!

You are my hero.

Finally, a guy like me that doesn't have a 360! I noticed the old box in the corner.

Ok, I'm making a CQB helmet, using an ABS K-pot as a base, save myself some stress getting it to fit :)
As for the rest of the armor, I'm not sure right now, maybe it'll be parts of all the types :)

rvb24 said:
wate this dont make sence he mad cqb helm but not body pl8 or uper arm wtf?
:confused:

This is true, I was planning to do the CQB chest and shoulders but I did make all Mark VI armor first because the CQB chest pep file goes over the Mark VI chest and the shoulders can be changed they are only vlecrowed on. So, I may still make them but I need a break from armor making for now.

Also the front of the helm is rounded so it may have to do with the camera angle.

I do have a 360 its over to the right more :p

As for resizing goes no I didnt have to resize the pep files at all it all fit well, I did have to do some trimming along some edges but that was it. It does heat up in the helmet I would love to add a fan or some sort of ventilation.

Ty for the comments, been busy work/college but one day I will get more pics up, have to take more. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back