It's NERF or nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the longshot. its awesome. but i dont think i'd mod it. i could by a new one and try modding it into an AR :D

good luck on this one, i haven't seen anybody do this yet but i will give u a bucket o kudos if you can pull a nice AR outta this one

BenStreeper said:
yeah it's rear loading just like the ar too, and high powered... It shoots ove 30ft, even comes with a scope. Man they really want kids to shoot eachother don't they??
The scope is a moc and the mag isnt rear loading it loads up front and holds a spare in the back, i tried it and was too big for ar

Last edited by a moderator:
The AR looks like it has a big enough case that you could built a skin around the Longshot's rifle and not have to worry too much about fitting everything into a custom made AR body.

The LS is modifiable to shoot close to 100 feet on average. The NerfHaven guys have got pretty much everything you need.

thats actually pretty cool

bb7c_12.JPG

oh, I never said it wasn't... just did you see what someone is willing to pay??

It's at $112.50 for a Nerf gun with some bondo! :wowie: :eek :wowie:

I mean wow!

That's hilarious! There's a lazer pointer taped to the side of it! My friend modded his LS similar to this, but no scope or lazer pointer. I'll put pics up later.

:shock: :eek :wowie: thats great almost looks exactly like a BR
nerfbr.jpg

halobr-1.jpg

now id love to see some one make a nerf(heck even airsoft)AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back