It's NERF or nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the white! Mind sending me some pics? Here's my email: sithbanshee2020@yahoo.com

I might wanna do a white one sometime in the future if I feel inclined to. Your paint job has inspired me :mrgreen:

Good job with the styrene, I personally prefer working with fiberglass armor.

des0lat3 said:
well if you have myspace.. here is my URL to all the pics of my armor.. (it still isnt finished) www.myspace.com/desolateme

Sent you an add request. Congrats on your armor! Looks great! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
BenStreeper said:
yeah it's rear loading just like the ar too, and high powered... It shoots ove 30ft, even comes with a scope. Man they really want kids to shoot eachother don't they??

its not rear loading the rear clip is storage

Paladinwolf said:
oh, I never said it wasn't... just did you see what someone is willing to pay??

It's at $112.50 for a Nerf gun with some bondo! :wowie: :eek :wowie:

I mean wow!
Not only is this gun painted and modified for cosmetics, but it can also shoot at some extreme ranges, the guy built a pump-action gun into the bottom, and there's a new, possibly airsoft scope. And it looks totally badass. I actually painted my Nerf Nite Finder pistol in a black finish and modified it to shoot with a higher velocity and to make it shoot farther. I also removed all the "laser" internals for a lighter gun overall... I love it like it's family. :mrgreen:

BenStreeper said:
yeah it's rear loading just like the ar too, and high powered... It shoots ove 30ft, even comes with a scope. Man they really want kids to shoot eachother don't they??

yes they do

BenStreeper said:
since no one has done this has anyone made some kind of functional ar. Lazertag, airsoft. etc?? Would be fun at parties *cough* not that a masterchief isn't fun enough ;-)
I'm working on a laser tag AR, I'm just putting the handle inside the AR handle and cutting a hole for the trigger to stick out and be the AR's trigger, then thaking the barrel and feeding it all the way through so it wraps around the laser tag gun's barrel

ok tommy 20 good find but that long shot i would make sniper with it then would make a br from a xm8 air soft at airsoftusa.com theres a lot of guns here that look like halo k guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back