I've search all over this foarm for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinesFTW

I cant find AR and Magum Pep files if anyone would be willing to throw the links up (that will work) I would gladly apreciaite that. :D

Thanks,
MarinesFTW

Heh, it's best if you make your own because you'll find pep weapons excruciating to make. If you looking to make something cheap use cardboard. The magnum is easy to make and all the need to do for the AR is to make the basic shape then add details. Make sure you have an exacto handy for it. Use the pep forum to fiberglass it and it you want something with a better material you can mold it. Use the molded armor discussion forum for more info on that.

Good Luck

Yes I am RETARDED!, I found them I scaled my pistol right and I will start working on it tomorrow..... XD *dang right where sigma said it would be just didnt trust most of the links*

Sigma-LS said:
You could, I don't know...try looking in the Pepakura Download Database, in the Pepakura forum.

sorry to bother but i am a n00b with this site but i love the help they give, and the smileys! :tutu: sorry bout that but anyways, I cant find the Pepakura Download Database could you help me by sending a link or sumthing? Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No links. Theyre forbidden :p Go to the main section and click Creation Discussion. Then youll have three choices in subsections. Click Pepakura and cardboard. Then look through the first 15 or so Stickied posts. One of them will be the one you are looking for.

drgon47 said:
No links. Theyre forbidden :p Go to the main section and click Creation Discussion. Then youll have three choices in subsections. Click Pepakura and cardboard. Then look through the first 15 or so Stickied posts. One of them will be the one you are looking for.
Here:
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Verboden Kommaraden, nicht links to das pep files!

* I speak a little german *

I said Forbidden Comrade, no links to the pep files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back