Jaku's Venator and Misc builds

Lieutenant Jaku

Perhaps you can find where they meet and measure the width you want. Pep has a measure distance feature. So just make sure where the two files meet are the same width. I can show you what I mean if that doesn't make sense.
Thanks! I didn't know about that feature. if i can stop getting distracted by books maybe ill end up starting the chestpiece this week.

Lieutenant Jaku

Well today wasn't a good day for me, I ended up with serious tearing which was kind of unavoidable for me so I'll go over the whole thing with 2mm foam t the end, or at least the edges. Then I cut my thumb so I called it a night.
KIMG2254.JPGKIMG2253.JPGKIMG2251.JPGKIMG2249.JPG1556845245492-1490998702.jpg1556845269866224760081.jpg
At least the overall shape is fine.

Lieutenant Jaku

So I decided before the Outpost discovery ill just power through an entire DFT set but which should I do? Marine or ODST, I like them basically the same so i need some recommendations.

Lieutenant Jaku

Marine seems quicker to build, so depending on which HOD you're going to I'd vote that. But both are good so do what you want. It is YOUR build after all. ;)
It's in July so I have the time to power through the build, the problem is I have no preference. That's why I want opinions not to based.
Edit: late July. also I forgot to say once I make the set, I'm going to mix and match with the suit I have now.