Jasman toys Plasma rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acr1d said:
*cough* mold it *cough*

No he shouldnt, he could get into serious blank with the toy company if anyone found out. I mean its a mold, but its like stealing their design (Well stealing Bungies design, but you get the point).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody the plasma rifle/pistol are back up on hot topic .com for purchase again , so if you want one heres your chance *u* .

For the price it would cost you to manufacture these, you'd have to charge almost as much as the actual Jasman product.

Just get the one that has all the electronics and functionality...

ok...was pretty much set on getting one before i saw this thread...now.....im gonne go get one tomorow...and hope and pray that they make an AR some time next year...that would be sooooooooo sweeeeeet!

hey, what you have against inflatable toys?, would it be cool, if you could have ann energy sword, and you could beat up your little brother(or big brother, siter, etc...)with it?

at least i would like it...

FYI for those of you who want to buy this toy/replica.

They have them at the Target.com store (only online) and are currently 20% off for the Plasma Rifle and 10% off for the Plasma Pistol

I just bought one of each. Use this code TGAFLETJ during check out for an additional 10% OFF. Free Shipping.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Soldier360 said:
FYI for those of you who want to buy this toy/replica.

They have them at the Target.com store (only online) and are currently 20% off for the Plasma Rifle and 10% off for the Plasma Pistol

I just bought one of each. Use this code TGAFLETJ during check out for an additional 10% OFF. Free Shipping.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thx for the tip

soxfanant95 said:
im pretty sure theres a sword dont know the price but i do know that the plasma pistol is like 79.99 i believe

they have an energy sword. $120

Thanks Soldier 360!

I used the promo code and got free shipping on mine.... just arrived before the weekend. It's a beautiful prop...I'm VERY pleased with it.

Saw one of these things in person yesterday, things are alot bigger then I thought they were, fits me fine, Im 6'6" tall too

Hey TubaChris, I had no idea you were a member here as well.

I've seen them at Hot Topic before, but I think they are too big for me.
If I suddenly get interested for some reason, I could always get my sisters friend to buy it for me (Employee discount: 40% off)

I just got my Plasma Pistol today, they actually delivered it on Christmas Eve!

It's just as good, although it doesn't have all the interior lights that the Plasma rifle does. It overcharges and the heat manifold pops open on the top. The vibration is pretty crazy when you're overcharging.

These 'toys' are going to make for pretty sweet props for my suit. Can't wait to do another appearance!

We gotta stop calling them toys...
EDIT: I found a video on youtube... about the plasma pistol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back