Jasman toys Plasma rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
RecycledHero said:
120$ it was actually worth it though , i have some plans in mind

im pretty sure theres a sword dont know the price but i do know that the plasma pistol is like 79.99 i believe

Last edited by a moderator:
woulda been sick if they had a "melee" feature and it was a plasma grenade instead of a box lol thats pretty sick though i liked the Over Heat feature

ROCKSTAR2217 said:
They are coming out with a energy sword in 2008! That rifle was way better than i thought it would be!
We already know about the energy sword. Looks pretty crappy except for the handle. I think it's inflatable...?

JSM10006.jpg

Nicktendo said:
We already know about the energy sword. Looks pretty crappy except for the handle. I think it's inflatable...?

JSM10006.jpg

Honestly i don't know it could be , I'm just glad the company wised up and made these things for 17+ that means we could definatley have an AR on the way. Not that ours aren't good ;) , The tag unit they include is pretty nifty too , this actually could be fun to play the only down fall is that you die within 6 hits - the plasma rifle does a full auto burst of 20- so looks its looks like going in gunz a blazing isn't the most strategic option:p

Thanks for the vid. Very cool to finally see one of these in action.

The rest of this topic is repost.

Sean Bradley said:
The rest of this topic is repost.
Not my fault! I was trying to scold the noob...

Back on topic: Yeah these are pretty awesome, but like I've said with all awesome weapons, I don't want it outdoing my suit, haha. Plus, unless you were out actually playing laser tag, how the heck would you carry something like that? (Aside from in your hand, I mean.) I have a tentative plan to create magnetic holsters for the pistols and AR like others I've seen here, but as far as Covenant weapons go... Hm... o_O

Something I wondered yesterday, after browsing through some Nerf videos on Youtube:

Could the Nerf Longshot be modded to an AR or BR? It practically has the right top-end, the extra barrel part doesn't need to be there and it would have the right size.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back