Props JBetts97's Frag grenade paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello all!

I recently got a cast of Alix695's Reach frag grenade. I painted it up and here is the finished prop! -

Debateclass2011023.jpg

Debateclass2011025.jpg

Debateclass2011026.jpg

Debateclass2011027.jpg

Debateclass2011030.jpg

I wanted it to look like it had been sitting in surplus for years . Hope you like it!

Jacob

(I re-painted part of the base , So ill post pics of that later)

HolyCrap. That's pretty NICE. It looks like someone excavated a battle site on reach to get those. I gott a get to work on one. I am now inspired.

DO WANT!

This is a very good prop with a very good paint job. Putting these together makes awesome sauce, for all you chemistry people out there...

Hey I finally got around to a pint job on one of mine. I think I figured out what that writing is by the way...ornot
29d206e2.jpg

Hey , Sorry its been over a month . but I re-painted the base of the grenade. Thanks for all of your posetive comments! I never thought people would like the paintjob so much lol Here are pics of the re-painted base-

Debateclass2011030.jpg

Debateclass2011028.jpg

Debateclass2011028.jpg

All I did was cover it with more of the O.D. green .

Enjoy!

Jacob

Attachments

• Debateclass2011028.jpg
    Debateclass2011028.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 188
Real nice.. That lil bit of paint makes a world of difference. Very nice.

That looks really life like Jbetts. Great paint job man. Oh, and remember, throw the grenade... not the pin,lol!!!

That is an awesome frag.
Luckily, it won't stick to a wall. Just watch out when it bounces back your way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back