Jellybib's Wip Gears Of War Cog

Status
Not open for further replies.

JELLYBIB

Hello everybody, Im posting this as a thanks to all of the useful information I found on this forum to get me started on my armor. It is a WIP thread because I still want to improve and add to what I have built so far. Hopefully this lends strength to the " use search" cause, as I found all the info I needed in the stickies, by searching, and by doing some trial and error as well. This was built in 30 days with limited resources and I work full time. Hope you guys like it!

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4969.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

I like it! Is that Lancer one of those $100 things you can buy from places like f.y.e. and GameStop, or did you make it?

Queen said:
I like it! Is that Lancer one of those $100 things you can buy from places like f.y.e. and GameStop, or did you make it?

Its off ebay, was 150ish, wish I could say I made it but that'd be a lie. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
simply amazing! I just have one question, how do you get your torso on? I keep trying to put mine on, but my shoulders are bigger than the bottom hole on the piece.

Im gonna have to congratulate you because this is one of the best gears suits Ive seen so far.(Best when not counting nightmare armors.)

JELLYBIB said:
Its off ebay, was 150ish, wish I could say I made it but that'd be a lie. Thanks for the feedback!

Huh. The one I found must've been on sale, then.

Gearsofhalo said:
simply amazing! I just have one question, how do you get your torso on? I keep trying to put mine on, but my shoulders are bigger than the bottom hole on the piece.

IMG_0101.jpg

Here is the secret... also gave me like 30% more mobility.

$#!T me. Thats amazing. Bloody Amazing. Should go in the elite section! Its reallly nice very well done, hats off to you sir.

bankz5152 said:
$#!T me. Thats amazing. Bloody Amazing. Should go in the elite section! Its reallly nice very well done, hats off to you sir.

Thanks everyone! I am definitely inspired by your comments to tackle some expansion on this, including a helmet.

Awesome COG armor. Everything looks good. Now we only need some grub.

Hey, you are the reinforcements...

Bloody win mate. You just hit a nail on he head with this ... and makes me want one ...

- Adulese

Hey good job on your GOW armor! There are very few of those around so good to see someone who has a set of that armor! The torso looks great but would like to see more (better lighted) pics of the belt, shoulders, legs, etc....

Great Work! Lookin' MEAN!! Saw that Jedi in Half!! lol

Beautiful set of armor mate. This is the first time Ive seen GOW armor and with those comments from the guys abt how awesome your suit is, it sounds like I'm gonna be disappointed by any others that i see lol

Just a quick update; I was just invited to probably the oddest event that any of us will ever see a COG soldier involved in........SANTA CLAUSE PARADE!!!! Of course I am going to do it, but they asked me not to bring the lancer.....so it could be a locust trap.

JELLYBIB said:
...but they asked me not to bring the lancer.....so it could be a locust trap.

lol. Nice COG suit, maybe you should bring a M6G Magnum for good measure. (For the Locusts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back