Jerome 092 foam armor

Cactus117

Do you guys have any idea about how I can stabilize the left side where it's going a bit to the outside ?

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
I'm not sure I understand the question. What part is going a bit to the outside?

Cactus117

On the right side of the front picture of the helmet, the little part made with white foam is not parallel to the line which is on the upper part of the helmet.
I'm afraid that if I let it that way, it's could be very annoying when I will glue the visor, after the wood glue and paint steps.

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Well, whatever you do, don't seal anything yet. If it's the piece I'm thinking about, the little part in the corner for the visor, correct? You might be able to hit it with some heat, or a support like a Popsicle stick or something to support it from the inside. You might need to separate it from the bottom and realign it, or in a worst case scenario you may have to redo the whole stupid part! But in my opinion it isn't as bad as I feel like you think it is.

Cactus117

Thanks Sean for your quick answer ! :) I will try the popsicle thing and if I don't manage to get it right, I'm gonna do again that little part.